1. PlaceMakers Plus Rewards Programme is open to PlaceMakers trade account customers by invitation only from their local PlaceMakers Branch Operator or approved person.
2. Membership is open to individuals only.
3. By signing up for PlaceMakers Plus Rewards Membership you consent to PlaceMakers and its agent(s) holding and using your information to conduct this rewards programme and for future redemption and promotional purposes. You have the right to access and request correction of any personal information pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
4. PlaceMakers may amend these PlaceMakers Plus terms and conditions at any time and members’ continued participation in this programme will constitute acceptance of any amended terms and conditions.
5. PlaceMakers Plus members are only eligible to earn PlaceMakers Plus Rewards Points (“Points”) on PlaceMakers trade accounts that have been nominated by the member in writing to PlaceMakers.
6. PlaceMakers Plus members undertaking labour-only building work for a PlaceMakers customer, are required to disclose their participation in the PlaceMakers Plus programme to that customer, in order to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
7. Labour Only – If you are a labour-only builder doing work for a PlaceMakers customer (Customer Contract), you are still able to earn Points. To earn Points on this Customer Contract you need to declare all details to the Branch Operator at your PlaceMakers branch before commencement of the work. This enables your Points to be validated for the period of the Customer Contract. Failure to comply with the above may disqualify you from earning Points on the Customer Contract.
8. Points are calculated at the rate of one point for every dollar paid on a PlaceMakers trade account (excluding GST).
9. Points are only earned on purchases charged to the member’s nominated account.
10. Points will only be allocated for invoices paid by their due date where members are within their agreed trading terms.
11. Members trading account with PlaceMakers must be within PlaceMakers trading terms for a member to be eligible to receive any rewards or redeem Points in the PlaceMakers Plus Rewards programme.
12. Credits and refunds processed on a member’s trade account will reduce the payment amount and therefore the Points balance.
13. Points are valid for 36 months. Any points remaining unused after this date will lapse.
14. Points will not be allocated for members outside their agreed trading terms. For the avoidance of doubt any payment arrangements including but not limited to payment plans, members in debt hibernation or any form of creditors compromise or similar are outside trading terms and will not earn Points.
15. Further PlaceMakers reserves the right to withhold, reduce and/ or withdraw Points should an account be outside the agreed trading terms at the time of redemption.
16. Points cannot be combined with any other member’s s points or sold, assigned or transferred.
17. Points cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash; to pay a member’s trade account; or to purchase illegal items and firearms or to pay for medical procedures.
18. PlaceMakers reserves the right to reduce or deduct any Points accrued by the member to set off any debts owed by that member to PlaceMakers or a Related Company of PlaceMakers.
19. Points are not owned by the member and can be cancelled at the sole discretion of PlaceMakers.
20. To redeem Points visit plus.placemakers.co.nz or call 0800 611 222. Points Rewards can only be redeemed by the named member under the PlaceMakers Plus Rewards programme membership or the person formally nominated on the application form; or as advised in writing to PlaceMakers.
21. Members can choose to redeem Points for products in our online shop (including Gift Cards), their own travel or selected products not available in our online shop.
22. Travel Rewards and Premium Rewards may be offered annually consisting of major overseas events. There’s also a great range of PlaceMakers Plus Experiences such as Melbourne Cup etc.
23. When a member finds an event, or experience they’re interested in, they can register interest on the PlaceMakers Plus Page at plus.placemakers.co.nz. Registering interest in a Travel Reward does not guarantee a member a place as this can only be done by a formal booking.
24. To book a Travel Reward, a member will need a minimum of 25% of the required Points as a non-refundable deposit. If a member doesn’t have enough Points at the time for this deposit they can go into negative provided the Branch Operator has given written authority to do so. (Please note: This option does not apply to PlaceMakers Plus Experiences). Deposits can be made by calling the PlaceMakers Plus loyalty team on 0800 611 222.
25. If a member doesn’t quite have enough Points to pay for a Reward, they can top it up with a credit card payment.
26. Rewards are subject to availability. PlaceMakers will not be liable for any Reward not being available and reserves the right to substitute any Travel Reward of equivalent nature in the event a Travel Reward in the planner becomes unavailable for reasons beyond PlaceMakers’ or its agent’s reasonable control. All travel package costs are subject to any general fare increase and/or currency fluctuations, which will be advised at the time of booking.
27. Online shop redemptions cannot be replaced or refunded.
28. Additional terms for redemption (including travel) may apply.
29. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery of your chosen Rewards.
30. Any cancellations by a member without reasonable notice and cause as determined by PlaceMakers may result in the deduction of points necessary to reimburse PlaceMakers or its agent for any costs incurred.
31. The number of Points required for redemption may change at any time and without notice.
32. PlaceMakers reserves the right to include courier or other delivery fees at its discretion.
33. Taxes or other charges incurred by claiming rewards are the member’s responsibility.
TIER LEVEL BENEFITS
34. PlaceMakers PLUS Rewards members will automatically be assigned a member level, based on their annual spend with PlaceMakers. Members will qualify for PlaceMakers Blue Plus, PlaceMakers Silver Plus, PlaceMakers Gold Plus or Mico Platinum Plus based on the spend tier below. PlaceMakers may vary the requirements for achieving each benefit level from time to time at its reasonable discretion
PlaceMakers Blue Plus – Spend over $25,000 per annum, excl. GST
PlaceMakers Silver Plus – Spend over $100,000 per annum, excl. GST
PlaceMakers Gold Plus – Spend over $500,000 per annum, excl. GST
PlaceMakers Platinum Plus – Spend over $2M per annum, excl. GST
35. All PlaceMakers Plus Rewards members are entitled to rewards, with additional benefits for PlaceMakers Silver Plus, PlaceMakers Gold Plus and PlaceMakers Platinum Plus tiers. Login to our member website email@example.com for a full list of these benefits.
36. Silver Plus, Gold Plus or Platinum Plus level status will be valid for a 12-month period starting from the date a member’s status level becomes effective. However, if during the 12-month period, a member qualifies for a higher status level, PlaceMakers will automatically change the tier level to the higher tier level. The new higher tier level will then become valid for 12 months.
37. PlaceMakers will review a member’s eligibility for qualification or re-qualification of level status at the end of every 12-month qualification / re-qualification period.
38. Each year PlaceMakers will set a spend target with a member based on that member’s previous years spend. Once a member reaches 75% of that spend target a member will earn 1.5 Plus Points for every dollar spent (excl. GST) until the end of the calendar year. If a member has multiple trade accounts across different branches that member’s total spend will be added together to achieve an overall target of 75%.
OTHER INFORMATION MEMBERS NEED TO KNOW
39. Members must notify PlaceMakers of any change in circumstances, (e.g. address, phone number, email), which may affect the accuracy of the information provided by a member to PlaceMakers.
Members can do this by one of the following:
Writing to PlaceMakers Plus, Private Bag 14942, Panmure, Auckland, 1741
Calling 0800 611 222, Option 2
40. PlaceMakers will endeavour to ensure all customer information held is correct, however, PlaceMakers is not responsible and excludes liability for any losses which may result from incorrect customer information within the database.
41. Security of personal passwords is the responsibility of the person to whom they are issued. Neither PlaceMakers nor its contractors accept any responsibility for the loss and/or disclosure and/or misuse of these passwords and any resultant claims or loss or damage. If a member closes their nominated account with PlaceMakers, the member may redeem any accumulated Points within 90 days of the account closure provided that the member is within trading terms and pays all balances by the date of closure of the account.
42. PlaceMakers reserves the right to terminate membership of the programme, without notice and for any reason. PlaceMakers reserves the right to suspend, modify, or terminate the PlaceMakers Plus Rewards programme (including the terms and conditions of the programme and membership) at any time, for whatever reason with or without notice and excludes any and all liability for any resulting loss of Rewards or benefits should this occur.
43. Participation in the PlaceMakers Plus Rewards Programme by a member constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and PlaceMakers Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale available at www.placemakers.co.nz.
44. If a member does not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, a member may cancel their membership at any time. PlaceMakers is not liable for any failure to notify members of any changes in these terms and conditions.
45. PlaceMakers excludes liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, to a member or any other person for any loss, costs, damages or injury to property or persons resulting from any defect or deficiency in any goods or services supplied as Rewards under the PlaceMakers Plus Rewards Programme. In the event of any dispute, the decision of PlaceMakers will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
47. PlaceMakers means Fletcher Distribution Limited trading as PlaceMakers and all its related companies trading as PlaceMakers branches.